Our online offers (homepage and appointment booking) go along with the protection of your privacy.
Personal data and other information that we receive from you will be treated confidentially. Unless otherwise agreed with you, we use this data exclusively for internal purposes (for tax purposes, documentation of the treatment process, statistical evaluations, etc.) and to communicate with you. Data that is no longer needed will be deleted by us, but no later than after six months.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details will be stored in the contact form, including the contact details you provided there for processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
We point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail, booking appointments or filling out forms for contacting, etc.) may have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
We have taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. All of our employees and all persons involved in data processing are obliged to comply with the Federal Data Protection Act and other data protection-relevant laws and the confidential handling of personal data.
In the case of the collection and processing of personal data, the information is transmitted in encrypted form in order to prevent misuse of the data by third parties. Our hedging measures are continuously revised in line with technological developments.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1. Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. All your data is subject to the BDSG and the DSGVO. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2nd person in charge Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the
Ästhetik Partner GmbH
45130 Essen, Germany
Tel. +49 201 779221
Managing Director: Karolina Resch
Data Protection Officer: Aesthetics Partner GmbH
3. When you contact us by e-mail or contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your requests. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail or via the contact form is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. Pursuant to § 6 BDSG, you can request information about your data or the deletion / blocking of your data at any time. We will immediately inform you about your data stored by us or delete or block your data immediately in whole or in part. We will delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing, if legal Retention requirements exist.
§ 2 your rights
1. You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
a. Right to information,
b. Right to rectification or erasure,
c. Right to restriction of processing,
d. Right to object to the processing,
e. Right to data portability.
2. You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. In the merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
a. IP address
b. Date and time of the request
c. Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
d. Content of the requirement (concrete page)
e. Access Status / HTTP status code
f. each transmitted amount of data
G. Website from which the request comes.
H. Operating system and its interface
j. Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
2. In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
3. Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
4. As far as our service providers or partners have their seat in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
5. If you provide information in the contact form and upload a photo of your Laser Aesthetics Institute, you consent to the storage of your personal data. Insofar as the uploaded photo gives indications of their racial and / or ethnic origin (skin color) or the health of your skin, the consent also refers to this information.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
4. You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
Ästhetik Partner GmbH
45130 Essen, Germany
Tel. +49 201 779221
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in your My Account under “My Data”, “Personal Information”.]
§ 7 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a contradiction.
However, we have no influence on the compliance of other providers with privacy and security regulations. Therefore, please inform yourself on the websites of the other providers also about the privacy statements provided there.
§ 8 Use of social media plug-ins
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated. The Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” (“Like”) on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our page with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
§ 9 Use of the blog functions
You can post public comments in our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to our services and offers. Your comment will be posted to the post with your given username. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your common name. The username and e-mail address are required, all other information is optional. If you leave a comment, we will store your e-mail address as long as the article is available online. Next we store your IP address and the time of the comment. The storage is necessary for us to defend ourselves in cases of possible publication of illegal content against liability claims. We need your e-mail address to contact you if a third party objected to your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b and f DSGVO. Comments will not be reviewed prior to publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
§ 10 Online Marketing
Use of Google Adwords Conversion
1. We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
2. These advertising materials are supplied by Google via so-called “ad servers”. To do this, we use ad server cookies, which measure certain performance metrics such as ads or user clicks. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. This cookie will typically use the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (Frequency), last impression (relevant to post-view conversions), and opt-out information (mark that the user does not) as analysis values more would like to be addressed) saved.
4. Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and the further use of the data, which are raised by the employment of this tool by Google and inform you therefore according to our knowledge level: By the incorporation of AdWords conversion Google receives the information that you the appropriate part of our Internet appearance or click on an ad from us. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find and store your IP address.
5. You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving third-party ads; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.com/settings/ads, this setting be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer in full.
6. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. For more information on Google’s privacy, please visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website Visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a process by which we would like to address you again. This application allows you to see our ads after visiting our website as you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behavior when visiting various websites is recorded and evaluated by Google. This is how Google determines your previous visit to our website. A combination of the data collected during the remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google, does not occur according to Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing.
This website uses Google Adsense, a web advertising service of Google Inc., USA (“Google”). Google Adsense uses so-called “cookies” (text files) which are stored on your computer and which allows an analysis of the use of the website by you. Google Adsense also uses so-called “web beacons” (small invisible graphics) to gather information. By using the web beacon, simple actions such as visitor traffic on the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and / or web beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in terms of advertising, to compile reports on website activity and advertisements for website operators, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk and the display of web beacons by selecting “Do not accept cookies” in your browser settings (in MS Internet Explorer, under “Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings” in Firefox under “Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies”); however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to the fullest extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on your hard disk. These are only used to obtain information about the use of our website. This makes it possible to automatically recognize your computer the next time you visit our page. However, cookies do not contain any personal data, so the protection of your privacy is ensured. Depending on the setting, your Internet browser automatically accepts cookies. However, you can change the settings of your browser at any time and use our website without cookies.
On our website you will find a link to the Whatsapp chat offer. If you follow this link, you will leave our website. We are not responsible for Whatsapp’s offer. For more information, visit https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/?l=en#privacy-policy-law-and-protection